Friday, January 9, 2009

Can You Guess What This Is?

I took a picture of this the other day and had to come back and take more this afternoon.  I don't know why I'm drawn to it. So, do you know what it is? Who is reading this blog?  Leave me a message. There won't be a prize, but you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you were my first guessing game winner. And really, isn't that enough?

9 comments:

  1. patio umbrella base?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duluth manhole cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Maura!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wrong...wrong...wrong...
    Any other ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it a patio paver?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...or a metal "bootscraper"?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, now I know what it s because I'm a day behind, but that is a really cool pic! And I LOVE the unmade beds with the hint at what the kids are up to...that's what I love about winter...nesting!!!!

    ReplyDelete