Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Heads Up...It's Cold!

I took this shot from my car this morning after dropping Mason off for school. My car has the "heads up" temperature display conveniently located right in the windshield so I can always know that, yes, it really is cold outside and there's a reason I'm not walking! If you can't quite make it out, it says MINUS 21!
The display also shows how fast I'm going.
(Please Note: I chose not to post my "action" shots. I have learned that driving while taking pictures is WORSE than driving with a cell phone.  Or while eating. Do not attempt behind-the-wheel photography around other cars.  Or snowbanks.  Or police officers.) 

1 comment:

  1. Like the picture one very similar on channel 4 of Lake Superior and the steam sun etc. Shards of ice. Think Dad said -26 when he went to work this morning only -17 now ya hoo! M

    ReplyDelete