Lesson learned. I forgot to bring my camera with me this morning. You should have seen The Lake. Thick grey fog swirling above the water, with a giant red-orange sun trying to push through the swirls. It was beautiful. But you'll have to take my word for it.
Maybe I'll get lucky and it will be just the same tomorrow morning.
So, tonight, I bring you, sunSET...instead of sunRISE. Not as pretty, as it's taken from a parking lot...but I kind of like the streaming headlights, don't you?
Cal's school math team came in first place in the district today and Cal came in 8th overall (not sure out of how many, exactly, but at least 100 students...so pretty darn good!) Go Cal!
Also of note today, it's my friend Kim's birthday. We've known each other since first grade, and I believe hers is the only "friend-birthday" that I remember without checking my datebook. (And even then, my other friends know, it's hit or miss). Happy Birthday, Kim!


No comments:
Post a Comment