but this "Wii Speak" attachment is amazing. Calvin is able to talk to his friend Graeme, VIA INTERNET, THROUGH THE TV SET. They can play Wii games together, literally against EACH OTHER on the screen, yet they live 3 1/2 hours apart. Isn't technology amazing?
6 days ago


Kim,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up on your blog! Now I can just log on and see what you guys are up to! I wish you all the luck. I know we are similar in so many ways - I hope you can find your voice and believe that your life is worth sharing, because it is!! I have a blog for my photo business and honestly, have a difficult time putting personal things down in words for others... so I'm rooting for you!!! Have fun and I'll be reading along with the rest of the world! Love ya!
Hey Carol! Thanks for the kind words...you have a gift for that!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad to see you've added a blog to your biz site. Hadn't noticed it before! It's really nice to see the family photos mixed in with the "job" photos. Hope you don't mind, but I've added your blog to my list. (and hey, if you have a way for me to shrink the size of my header photo, let me know!)
Love the photos from your latest wedding shoot! The one of the beautiful kids in front of that incredible door...WOW!
Eager to see more from you! -
thats me!!!
ReplyDelete