Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Busy Tuesday

I know today will be a busy day, so I'm posting early.  As you can see, I didn't get my wish.  No swirling fog with the big hazy red ball. Still, it's a beautiful sunrise over The Lake.  I love the shapes in the ice, and how the sunlight reflects in the open water. This blog is making me think about taking pictures all the time (which is the purpose of the project, I suppose).  I couldn't wait to see what the water looked like as I drove down the hill from my house this morning. I'm struggling with taking the "daily Kosmatka life" photos vs. the beautiful, "take lots of time and get the perfectly exposed shot" kind of photos. I guess I'll do some of each over the course of the year, and by the end, maybe ALL of my photos will show improvement. 

1 comment:

  1. Kim: You and I are on the same wavelength. I was admiring the sunrise myself this morning. You should have seen it from the top of the hill. It was incredible. I really wished I'd had my camera. I'm so glad you did!

    ReplyDelete