
Paul has been putting on the pressure for months (years, really) to get a fishing boat. I was not in favor of this idea. I was raised with the idea that you don't need a boat..you need a friend with a boat. But today, we found a "friend" on Craigslist with a boat. And a trailer. And a cover. All for a really good deal.

Buying the boat this way (used) makes a lot more sense to me. It was an easier "sell", I guess, because we now own the boat, and we took it out for a spin this afternoon.

Paul was the only one to catch anything...but my boys are happy. They finally have their boat!
(lifejackets were onboard and easily accessible, by the way)
Shot number 3? FULL MANUAL MODE on my camera. I get it! The class I'm taking works wonders!
No comments:
Post a Comment