Not fair, I know, but since you posted a photo of the bridge I am going to use my incredibly super-human intelligence and say...part of the Blatnik Bridge? :)
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
Hmmmm.....I'm going with: metal support for an awning OR umbrella. Yes, I know that's 2 guesses!
ReplyDeleteWell, well, well, I'm surprised to see you here!
ReplyDeleteINCORRECT!
Could it be a rung of a ladder used to get tennis balls down from the garage roof? I've heard they really like it up there...M St C
ReplyDeleteThat's a great guess...but NO!
ReplyDeleteNot really even close! Sorry!
Not fair, I know, but since you posted a photo of the bridge I am going to use my incredibly super-human intelligence and say...part of the Blatnik Bridge? :)
ReplyDelete