I was just loading my new "Kaiser Chiefs" CD onto my iTunes account in my computer. I grabbed my iPod to see where this group would "fit" and thought this was a pretty funny list.
So, music buffs, am I missing any significant K's? (my two other K's not seen here are The Knack, and KT Tunstall)
I tried, but could not think of a single Kiss song off the top of my head so I looked them up. There might be ONE I might add to the playlist. In the time since I posted, I did come up with two more...The Kinks (how could I forget?) and The Kooks (loved their stuff last year but never purchased any of it!) Come on Jeff...this is your category. Tell me what I'm missing!
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
Kiss? (as in the group, not as in pucker up!)
ReplyDeleteI tried, but could not think of a single Kiss song off the top of my head so I looked them up. There might be ONE I might add to the playlist.
ReplyDeleteIn the time since I posted, I did come up with two more...The Kinks (how could I forget?) and The Kooks (loved their stuff last year but never purchased any of it!)
Come on Jeff...this is your category. Tell me what I'm missing!