This might be a speed record...Grandma in St. Cloud wins again. Everyone, enjoy the shot. It's all you get today! :D (Maybe it would have been more challenging if I had just stacked ONE color?)
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
Do Cheerios come in that many colors? M in SC
ReplyDeleteSorry an error, I'm so loopy! Fruit Loops of course! M
ReplyDeleteThis might be a speed record...Grandma in St. Cloud wins again.
ReplyDeleteEveryone, enjoy the shot.
It's all you get today! :D
(Maybe it would have been more challenging if I had just stacked ONE color?)
Maybe but doubtful
ReplyDelete