Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beef Barley Soup

I'm off to a crop today from 10am-10pm.  For those of you who DON'T scrapbook, that means "an event where I scrapbook".
I made this Beef Barley Soup in the crock pot overnight to take with me to the crop. (A pot-luck crop...what will they think of next?) While I love this soup, I do not love the smell of the soup at 7:30 in the morning.  Anyway, the recipe came from my friend, Maura, the infrequent blogger. If you need a great soup recipe, this is it! Thanks, friend!

1 comment:

  1. Funny to see your photo - I was thinking about you and crock pots today...why, you ask? Tonight I'm going to Food for Thought and I was remembering how much fun it was the year that we made fondue together (remember how gloppy - yet tasty - the cheese one got?!)

    ReplyDelete