Calvin & Mason did go along for the sail today. I gave each of them a camera and told them to shoot pictures of whatever they wanted.
I love the suspense...not knowing what I would find when I uploaded the pictures to the computer.
Imagine my surprise when I found a shot of Calvin on the camera he took on the trip. Calvin handed the camera to Graeme's sister Taylor when he was steering the boat and she got this shot of him behind the wheel.
And Mason handed his camera to Graeme's sister Ali, who took this one.
I'm not sure what I expected to find when I looked at the pictures...I just know I didn't expect pictures of my kids. After all, I'm never in the shots when I have the camera.
What a fun surprise to see them on their adventure!
By the way, they both took some fabulous pictures. I think we'll have to put together an album from their day!


No comments:
Post a Comment