The wall oven went in on Thursday, the rest of the appliances will go in early next week.
Right now we are "on hold" for a bit, due to a countertop problem. Apparently, the granite fabricators are having trouble matching a seam (which, unfortunately, has to go in a pretty prominent place). They want me to drive to their shop (3 hours away) to see the granite in person and decide whether the look of this seam is something I can live with (nothing has been cut yet, they do it all digitally, first). If so, things will proceed. If not, I will likely have to drive back again next week to choose another slab that is set to arrive on the 24th.
One little blip...but really, everything else has been so quick and easy, it's hard to complain.


I'm begining to think these granite guys are sweet on you. They seem to find a lot of reasons for you to "come for a visit"! The remod looks awesome, BTW!!!! I'm so jealous!
ReplyDelete