Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pizza for Dinner

*photo taken with Mason's new camera
We headed out to the Thirsty Pagan for a pizza feast tonight. The pizza you see was one of TWO pizzas ordered. We also had an order of pesto lasagna and a pretzel. We had plenty of food remaining for leftovers. Again, a fun time had by all!

2 comments:

  1. KSOK, Love Paul's shirt - he could be sitting in a bar in Madison for all we know! I'm so happy to see you're having a fantastic Christmas, we've been sick here and I think have officially thrown in the towel on this year's event. Let's talk this week about the photo thing we're doing in 2010 and how we're going to do it! I'm excited! Love to you all! C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve Knauss has an awesome establishment at The Thirsty Pagan and their pizza is to die for!!! Looks like a fun time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete