
It's funny. Whenever we go Christmas shopping, Laura and I always find ourselves in the shoe department at Nordstrom's. Patty the shoe specialist humored me by bringing out every pair of size 39 Dansko's in this new design. Each pair is unique. I told her I loved the color and that it reminded me of gas in a puddle. She looked at the box and said, "It's called Petrol!" Of course it is! I'll take this pair, can I wear them now? (My purple slippers looked a little silly, but I wore my boots too long and it was my only option...when will I learn?)
This photo doesn't do the clogs justice...they are so unique. And perhaps it's worth mentioning that they were even comfortable at the end of our 15 (not a typo) hour shopping day!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is worth mentioning that after posting about the clogs, we did go back out, and didn't return to the hotel until nearly midnight.
ReplyDeleteEven so, I didn't finish all of my shopping.