Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Success!
365 consecutive days...a photo taken and posted each and every day!
(Yesterday was the one exception, but I will count it as good, since the photo was ready to go. It's not like I forgot to post! Sometimes computers can just be troublemakers.)
I hope you've enjoyed kosmatka365 as much as I've enjoyed doing it. I plan to continue the blog, but I will probably not post every day. In fact, I'll probably post tomorrow, since I have a new lens I'd like to take out. Hope you all have a very Happy 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kim! I for one have loved reading your blog every day. It has made me feel like we're not so far away from each other - and like I know a little bit more about what your life is like! Thank you for putting in so much effort - I have appreciated it! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete