Thursday, December 24, 2009

Blizzard - Round 1

Paul is working today. It seems there is a steady stream of patients coming in needing his immediate attention (are people not heeding the warnings about going out in this stuff?). He probably won't make it home for dinner. With about 8 inches of snow on the ground and more on the way, I'm glad my dad is in town to clear the driveway and the walk. Paul should be available for round two, set to arrive tonight. I guess we'll have our White Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I heard the weather forecast and suddenly it meant more than it used to. I "know" people near Lake Superior where this storm is happening. Hope you manage to celebrate amidst all the snow.
    BTW - I tried the chocolate cake - it sank a bit in the middle, but not as much as yours - I made it in my food processor, so mixed things in a slightly different order. http://www.flickr.com/photos/susanvg/4213273448/

    ReplyDelete