Kim, I don't even know what to say here... my jealousy is clouding my vision and ability to form complete sentences! I hope you're having a great time, wherever you are... all nice and sunny and warm and fun. We're here dealing with colds and pre-op tests for Jackson, who will be having his tonsils and adenoids out on the 27th! I'll be checking back in to see what else your lucky brood is up to...
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
Kim,
ReplyDeleteI don't even know what to say here... my jealousy is clouding my vision and ability to form complete sentences! I hope you're having a great time, wherever you are... all nice and sunny and warm and fun. We're here dealing with colds and pre-op tests for Jackson, who will be having his tonsils and adenoids out on the 27th! I'll be checking back in to see what else your lucky brood is up to...
Eager to hear more about those tests...I'm so glad you were able to get some answers and I really hope the surgery provides the relief he needs!
ReplyDelete