Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Second Home

I think I'm at Mt. Royal Fine Foods at least six times a week. Many times, I'm there twice or more in one day (I always seem to forget something). I LOVE my grocery store but I really HATE grocery shopping. I just don't like the pressure of coming up with something for dinner every night. Tonight we're doing Chicken Parmigiana and we MAY do some mozzarella marinara for appetizers. I realize that sounds pretty good, but would you believe we probably have this once a week? It's one of the only meals my whole family likes.

So, what's for dinner at your house tonight?

3 comments:

  1. For me, Indian food (no, not from scratch...an Amy's frozen dinner). Also, my last grapefruit from the fruit truck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the fruit truck! I love the fruit truck! Wish they delivered up here...the closest they come is Eagle River (do-able if we're at the cabin!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful, I love the idea of 365 days ---I didn't get the connection at coffee. It may be a great idea from a homeschooling perspective. Thanks for sharing. How do I use "Comment as" Deb

    ReplyDelete