Hey Brian, this was actually just done with a camera, and then the photos were put into imovie on the mac...cool, huh? For this five second clip he used 30 photos. He's taken about 100 more, so we're in for another :15 seconds sometime in the future!
Tried posting earlier but don't know what happened to it. Great job! I have a terrible cold and it hurts to laugh - this cinematic masterpiece almost killed me. Nice job Calvin!
Here at Ck Studios we are glad to hear your opinions. The filming crew is currently working on a five minute, all new episode. It should be done within a week.
This is great! Remind me to tell you about the stop motion movie my niece made of her boyfriend being strangled by an afghan. I can't wait for the next one!
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
I love it!! Made me smile! Great job, sure looks like fun! Grandma O
ReplyDeleteAwesome, Calvin! How'd you do it? Is there a setting to take just one frame of video at a time?
ReplyDeleteHey Brian, this was actually just done with a camera, and then the photos were put into imovie on the mac...cool, huh? For this five second clip he used 30 photos. He's taken about 100 more, so we're in for another :15 seconds sometime in the future!
ReplyDeleteTried posting earlier but don't know what happened to it. Great job! I have a terrible cold and it hurts to laugh - this cinematic masterpiece almost killed me. Nice job Calvin!
ReplyDeleteThat last post was from Grandpa K. Forgot that part.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Can't wait for the next episode.
ReplyDeleteGreat job! I thought it was very good. Seeing the guy cut in half was very funny.
ReplyDeleteHere at Ck Studios we are glad to hear your opinions. The filming crew is currently working on a five minute, all new episode. It should be done within a week.
ReplyDeleteFantastic!! Can't wait for the next one. Enjoy vacation. DD
ReplyDeleteThis is great! Remind me to tell you about the stop motion movie my niece made of her boyfriend being strangled by an afghan. I can't wait for the next one!
ReplyDelete