Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2004 Was A Great Year

I'm STILL sorting through photos for my Library of Memories class. I seem to have more for 2004 than any other year (though there are certainly more photos hiding out in drawers and boxes, so that may change). What happened in '04? Calvin was in 3rd grade, and Mason was in preschool. It was our last full year in Marshfield, though we didn't know we were moving until early '05. I went to Utah with a bunch of great women on a whitewater rafting "trip-of-a-lifetime". In fact, I have about 100 photos from that trip stacked in a pile that's not even pictured in this photo!  As a family, we visited Legoland in Carlsbad, California for the second time, and we wrapped up the exterior portion of our Michigan cabin. No wonder there were so many great shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment