We have a winner! Trish & Dan sent me an e-mail and guessed correctly at 3:52pm. Since they didn't post the answer here, let's keep the game going. Come on all you lurkers...take a guess.
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
We have a winner! Trish & Dan sent me an e-mail and guessed correctly at 3:52pm.
ReplyDeleteSince they didn't post the answer here, let's keep the game going.
Come on all you lurkers...take a guess.
OK - M in St Cloud thinks this is the "red cross" design of meds for Simon. Or, you don't still have a homer hanky do you?
ReplyDeleteThat is a hockey face-off circle with a couple of pucks.
ReplyDeleteVery, very small pucks.
ReplyDelete