
When Nintendo comes out with a new product, I can count on hearing ALL about it from my boys. I find myself saying, "your birthday is coming up" or, "put it on your Christmas list" quite frequently. But when Nintendo announced their new handheld game, the
DSi, Mason decided he was NOT going to wait. On his own, he came up with the idea of selling his old DS (old is a relative term, he just got it for Christmas), along with some games he no longer plays. He tied a few flies and sold them, added all that money to his allowance money, and he is now the proud owner of the brand-spankin' new DSi. As for big brother Calvin? He's going to wait for his birthday. In August.
*I just watched the video on that link (above)...if you have a couple of minutes you should watch it. Amazing things this little game can do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment