Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sa-wing Batter!

OK. It's not the greatest shot from practice today. I had to shoot into the sun, AND I had to remove a telephone pole from the top of his head, (pay no attention to the mysterious floating wires) but this was the first time Mason has tried batting this season. He's able to do it as long as his hands are reversed. It does look strange, but he managed to make his allotted five hits in fewer than ten pitches!

2 comments:

  1. Does his baseball have anything to do with the shift in the break in the elbow? He's a really active kid - for having a huge cast on his arm! Go Mason!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr. approved! Can you believe it?
    I wouldn't have approved it, but medicine is not my specialty.
    I did say no to the trampoline at his friends' house. I can't imagine the Doc being OK with that!

    ReplyDelete