The man who owns my favorite local nursery has an incredible variety of plants. Unfortunately, this Trillium is not for sale. It's in his personal garden, through which customers are welcome to walk. It's a wonderful place.
I love trilliums - they grow wild here (mainly white ones) and last such a short time. It is illegal to pick them as it takes many years for them to regenerate enough to flower again.
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
I love trilliums - they grow wild here (mainly white ones) and last such a short time. It is illegal to pick them as it takes many years for them to regenerate enough to flower again.
ReplyDeleteYes, I read online they take five years to flower!
ReplyDelete