Saturday, January 2, 2010

Scenes from the Lake



I was determined to get outside today. It was cold, but gorgeous, and I needed to take pictures! Paul helped me get down the stairs (I'm not sure what I did to my back, but it is improving) and once near the lake, the gloves were off and I was taking photos. This was one of the rare times during our stay where it stopped snowing. I think we had about 8 fresh inches over the course of our 3 day visit.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are still posting....and glad to know your back is improving :D
    Grandma K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can stop! It's become a part of my routine and people just expect to see me out and about with a camera now! But it's nice to know if I don't take a photo, the "pressure of the blog" is no longer on me. I WILL miss a few days here and there. I'm just not sure when that will happen...

    ReplyDelete