Friday, January 8, 2010

I Haven't Posted!

Does it drive you nuts?
It's kind of driving me nuts.
But I like knowing it's OK to skip a day or two (or three...)

My back has almost fully recovered. I was down and out 'til
Thursday afternoon.
Paul is in NYC for a meeting. He left yesterday morning and returns late tonight.
Calvin is excited about the new "Vinyl Cave" record store
that just opened in Superior. A weekend visit is planned.
Mason has had "playdates" (do you still call them playdates
at age 9?) three days in a row. Tonight, it includes skiing
and a sleepover!

What's news in your neck of the woods?

2 comments:

  1. I admire your lack of posting - haven't yet done that but have vowed this year will not be as demanding. I may soon follow your lead. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss your posts! Check it every day - I love knowing what's up with you. I understand your needing time off, though, a post every day for a year??? that was crazy.
    Hope your new year has started off well - glad your back is feeling better.
    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete