Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Almost Didn't Notice

We've had a wonderful string of beautiful days here, but that is all expected to change tomorrow. We're headed back to our "normal" temperatures in the fifties, and rain is in the forecast. So today, Mason and I headed to the Lakewalk for some ice cream. While there, I took a few photos (that's what one does when doing a 365 blog, afterall). So above, is a shot from outside the ice cream shop, looking down on the lakewalk. This wasn't going to be my 365 shot...until I noticed something. The four-leaf clover shape under the word BOCCE. (click to enlarge if you don't see it)
It reminded me of this shot:
I took it several months ago while visiting the Aerial Lift Bridge, just about a mile down the Lakewalk from today's location. I never noticed before that the Fitger's sitting area and Lakewalk-overlook echoed the design of the bridge. Now, I can't see how I didn't see it!
This may require further research.

1 comment:

  1. Nice industrial look with interesting shapes and patterns.

    ReplyDelete