I was thinking (as your page was loading) that I was going to leave a comment if you hadn't updated your site. As much as I enjoy looking at your new bag, I was thinking it might be nice to see something new on here. Then this morning I log on and well - it's not the bag! Guess I will have to enjoy looking at the chair now... it is lovely. We were talking about your family last night with the kids as we described details of our wedding day (13 years ago tomorrow) and thought of baby Calvin... entertaining us all with his ability to put different objects into cups... so cute! Where has the time gone?????
Paul had to remind me about the sorting...I did not remember that. Funny, those things you think you'll never forget, always manage to escape... I'm glad I can rely on my friends to help me when memory fails!
I think I have a photo from the rehearsal dinner where Calvin is entertaining the group - I think he was putting butter pads into cups? I don't remember it all. I do know that on the way home that night we talked about how smart we thought Calvin would be, because he was showing remarkable talent for keeping his objects sorted. I have photos too, of katarina cady... her dad just posted photos of her on facebook, I think she's a freshman this year? i have pics of her dressing with her dress up over her head and her cutie diapers hanging out. funny!
Paul remembered him sorting the sugars (pink, blue, white), creamers, and butters. I have no recollection of it...though I do remember him doing that (just not specifics as to when/where). I remember Jason's dad being so entertained with Calvin... I remember Kat from the wedding, too! Don's pictures of her are beautiful! She's so pretty! (and in the same grade as Calvin, I believe)
This blog began in January of 2009 as a 365 project. I successfully posted a photo each & every day. As the blog continues, I will not post daily, (I can't take the pressure!) but plan to continue updating here with good photos when I take them, or when we have family news to share. Thanks for checking in with us!
That is FANTASTIC!!!!! I heart that chair so much.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking (as your page was loading) that I was going to leave a comment if you hadn't updated your site. As much as I enjoy looking at your new bag, I was thinking it might be nice to see something new on here. Then this morning I log on and well - it's not the bag! Guess I will have to enjoy looking at the chair now... it is lovely. We were talking about your family last night with the kids as we described details of our wedding day (13 years ago tomorrow) and thought of baby Calvin... entertaining us all with his ability to put different objects into cups... so cute! Where has the time gone?????
ReplyDeletePaul had to remind me about the sorting...I did not remember that.
ReplyDeleteFunny, those things you think you'll never forget, always manage to escape...
I'm glad I can rely on my friends to help me when memory fails!
I think I have a photo from the rehearsal dinner where Calvin is entertaining the group - I think he was putting butter pads into cups? I don't remember it all. I do know that on the way home that night we talked about how smart we thought Calvin would be, because he was showing remarkable talent for keeping his objects sorted. I have photos too, of katarina cady... her dad just posted photos of her on facebook, I think she's a freshman this year? i have pics of her dressing with her dress up over her head and her cutie diapers hanging out. funny!
ReplyDeletePaul remembered him sorting the sugars (pink, blue, white), creamers, and butters.
ReplyDeleteI have no recollection of it...though I do remember him doing that (just not specifics as to when/where).
I remember Jason's dad being so entertained with Calvin...
I remember Kat from the wedding, too! Don's pictures of her are beautiful! She's so pretty! (and in the same grade as Calvin, I believe)